Monday, May 12, 2008

The New Performance Attire

I've been so happy with the response I've been receiving from my new costuming, that I wanted to share a few pictures from a recent show...


I feel a little more confident as the entertainer now that I have that "extra little push" in terms of performance attire. I felt before as if I was just coming from Sunday school to do a magic show... Now I feel like nobody can mistake what I am there for... (I hope that made sense).



As you can see, I was right in the middle of saying something... Believe it or not, I walked through WalMart in that suit amlost a half-hour before the show. Someone at the checkstand asked what I was dressed up for... I couldn't resist- I said, "I'm here for an interview."

Performing the Vanishing Ketchup Bottle...

No comments: