Monday, May 5, 2008

Some down time...

As you can see, its been a while since my last post. I performed my last show less than a week ago and have open updates until June.

I really haven't been pursuing bookings right now since we are getting ready to move into our new home and my regular 9-5 job has been keeping me too busy to really feel motivated when I get home. No worries though... I've been watching a lot of my old instructional DVDs by McBride and Finney; as well as, jotting down notes and ideas to better my performances. This Saturday, I hope to do a few rehearsals in front of a video camera to actually start dissecting my show and working on adding more comedy to it. I kind of fear seeing myself perform but I know this will be a valuable way to present a better product to my clients...

More later...

No comments: